The skin on your hands is often the first indicator of your age. Your real age. This is why I slather on the Jurlique Rose Hand Cream to keep my hands and cuticles moisturized. It also helps with avoiding eczema, which is not something you want to advertise on your hands either.
I was in a week-long training class for work and could see my occasional dry spots of eczema forming. I kept my Jurlique Rose Hand Cream on…hand (for lack of a better phrase) while I was held captive in the training room and applied it regularly throughout the day on my hands and cuticles. After a few days of this routine, my eczema disappeared!
Rose essential oil is known to be good for dryness, calms your irritated skin and apparently helps with depression. There has to be some truth to the aromatherapy benefits, since it does lift my spirits when I smell roses.
Why I’m obsessed with Jurlique Rose Hand Cream:
- Keeps my eczema in check and feels like I’m treating my hands to a luxury spa treatment!
- The rose scent is luxurious. It’s not as sharp as some other rose scents in other products I’ve tried.
- Natural ingredients. Everything in it is sourced from plants.
- Absorbs quickly in a way that you can tell is soaking into your skin. It doesn’t have that annoying quality of some moisturizers that just sit on top of your skin.
- Isn’t greasy and lets you get on with your day right after application, like touching your phone screen.
- Keep it in your bathroom or kitchen right by your sink so you remember to use it every time you wash your hands. Or keep one at work. It helps to use it regularly for avoiding eczema.
- The scent is strong when you first put it on–but subsides pretty quickly. The scent is one of the reasons I love it.
- It appears to be a little cheaper on Amazon, vs. Sephora.
- Jurlique also makes a hand cream set with three different scents that would make a great gift: Citrus, Lavender and Rose Jurlique Hand Cream Trio