If you’ve ever heard of BB creams and liked the idea of combining an anti-aging serum + sunblock + foundation + moisturizer, then Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen is the product for you. It’s even better than most BB creams to me because the ingredients are mostly chemical free. Such a time saver in the morning! I hope that I don’t have to tell you that you should be putting sun protection on your face every single stinking day. Yes–every day.
I’m allergic to all chemical sunscreens, so I have no choice but to use the thick white zinc or titanium dioxide sunblock products. But miraculously, this formula doesn’t have that chalky problem usually seen in those products. I’ve searched for a smooth, moisturizing sunscreen using only zinc oxide–literally for years. I avoid titanium dioxide also, because that can be drying on my face.
Suntegrity has managed to make this smooth, extra moisturizing, and added in some antioxidants to help with aging to boot. It also has sheer coverage to even out your redness or brown spots. I have a brown spot that I did not treat with any type of lightening serum that has slowly been fading, with use of this product on a daily basis. I use the “Light“, as a lighter-skinned Asian woman, shown here.
Top benefits of Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen:
- Moisturizing – Especially good if you have dry skin that gets flaky at the end of the day
- Natural ingredients. I think the zinc in the product actually helps calm down my rosacea.
- Anti-aging. Who can argue with that!
- Lightly covers redness and blemishes
- The price is on the high side, $45. I use it every day and it lasts me about 7-9 months or so. It’s worth it to me, as I haven’t found anything else like it.
- The tube is great because it protects the ingredients from light–but it can be hard to get all the product out when it’s done. You can cut it open if you want to get every last drop.
- They also have products for the body and a new line of lipsticks, but while those also use good ingredients, I need a more moisturizing product.